html> Lostvestige: Current Inspirations- Vegetable Gardens!

Current Inspirations- Vegetable Gardens!



Right now I am currently inspired by cute vegetable gardens!  I am going to start digging mine soon, so I have been searching for inspiring pictures to try and figure out a a design, and I thought I'd share a few of my favorites. I got so excited the other day to start my garden that I almost ran outside with a shovel and started digging right then and there!



I LOVE this garden. I definitely want to have mine fenced in (we have rabbits that like to visit!), and I really like that brick path.


I think this path is so cute. There were a lot of bricks laying around our yard when we moved in, I always knew they would be good for something!


Hanging squash gardens are amazing!!!  I have no room in my yard for something like this, but maybe I could have a smaller version? ;-)


I really want to plant colored carrots! I had no idea they came in colors other than orange. I think they would make some pretty amazing looking meals.

I will definitely be needing some trellises. I am planning on growing lots of squash, zucchini, eggplants and peppers.  I would love to make my own trellises like this, but I may chicken out and just buy some at Lowes, haha.

Last but not least.. I love this homemade sprinkler!  It makes me laugh every time I see it. 

Well that's all for now!  I'll post a garden update once I start digging.




Labels: , , , , , , ,