html> Lostvestige: Introduction

Introduction

Hello Everyone! Since this is my first ever blog post, I thought I would do a little introduction.

For the past six years I have been in college and haven't really been able to do the things I want to do. Now that I'm done (Except for one class) I finally have time to do fun things! That's where this blog comes in; I recently came up with all these fun ideas and projects I want to start, and I thought that blogging would be a good way to journal about my adventures. So, onto the introduction!

My name is Sarah. I'm from Michigan but now I live in North Carolina.

My biggest project I just started is my Etsy shop, where I sell my photographs and resin creations.  I have been taking pictures for about five years now, and I just started making resin things. You can find my shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Lostvestige

You also may know me from Flickr, I used to be on there constantly until they updated it and I got confused :/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lostvestige/

I have recently developed an interest in vegetable gardening and I plan on starting one this spring. I am SO excited!

I love bonsai trees. I have tried to grow my own many times, but they always end up dying :(

I work in a lab as a microbiologist.

I got married in September! Steven and I met at school, the genetics teacher introduced us.....



We have three crazy cats..

A Turkish Angora named Cloud

A Maine Coon named Chester


And a Tuxedo cat named Jeeves

We bought a house a little over a year ago. Its a fixer-upper so we have stayed quite busy getting all the rooms in order.

Well that's all for now, stay tuned for more updates!