html> Lostvestige: Current Inspirations- Terrariums

Current Inspirations- Terrariums

One thing I'm currently inspired by is..

Terrariums!!! 

I haven't been sucessful in making any of my own yet. I had one going well for a while, but then my cats opened it up one night while we were gone and strew the plants around the living room. They survived.. Barely... But then I over-watered them and they rotted. :(

I am determined to have a beautiful terrarium one day though! But for now, here are some lovely inspirational terrarium photos.


This one is so delicate.





Love these cube containers

An orchid in a terrarium is so pretty!

Bonsai terrarium

Looking pretty and killing flies at the same time!

My cats would love batting these hanging terraiums.


Beautiful setup


Hopefully sometime in the future I will be posting about my own terrariums. :)

Labels: , ,