html> Lostvestige: My Veggie Garden- Fence time!

My Veggie Garden- Fence time!


We built our vegetable garden fence!!



 We finally had some pretty nice weather the other week. Saturday started out cold, but by the time we bought all the fence materials and started building, it had warmed up.




We found lots of weird stuff while digging. Including a giant root!

It's not completely done, we still have to trim the fence posts and stain it.
I can't wait until it's warm enough to start planting things!

It's been a super busy week so I haven't been on here a whole lot. We had an ice storm, my best friend got married, my camera broke :'( I had an obnoxious take-home test to finish, and tomorrow we're going on a trip to Pittsburgh! But I've got lots of good blog posts planned so stay tuned! :)

Labels: , , , ,