Sunday, May 11, 2014

What I Wore on Easter

On Easter we worked in the garden in the morning, had lunch at Steven's parents house, then dinner and dessert at my mom's house where I once again borrowed her lovely yard for my outfit pictures!













Outfit Details
Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21

Betcha can't guess what store I shop at the most! :P  

I think my favorite part of this outfit are the shoes. When I saw them I immediately grabbed them and knew I was getting them, they are a half size too small, but I don't care.

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter! (I know it's a few weeks late, but school :P)

9 comments:

  1. echt toll :)
    schau doch mal vorbei !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter!
    i love the lighting in these. and the flowers!... ours have only started blooming like that this past week.
    but i do love the color of your dress and shoes, like a salmon-coral-pink thing. totally awesome :)
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Salmon-coral-pink is one of my favorite colors!

      Delete
  3. Great photos! I really like the feminine floral print of the dress- so dainty and pretty.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rabbit necklace and those pink pumps! In fact, the shoes are my favorite too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That necklace is definitely one of my favorite ones. :)

      Delete
  5. Oh these photos turned out really nice and your outfit is terrific. Love the pretty dress, darling necklace and those pink suede kitten heels are so fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute outfit!! I love the photo that has a hazy bottom :D

    ReplyDelete