html> Lostvestige: Cat Photos Friday #18- Nap Time!

Cat Photos Friday #18- Nap Time!

I've never met any cats that have more energy than mine. When I first got them, they never slept! They just raced aound the house like maniacs all day and nearly drove me insane. Now that they're about two years old, they've calmed down a little bit and it's not so rare to catch them sleeping anymore. 

It is rare however, for them not to wake up when they hear my shutter go off, which then usually involves them getting up and walking over to sniff my camera.

She was sleeping on the very narrow TV stand. (Phone picture sorry!!)


 Hehe they were laying the same exact way





Can't blame him, I don't think I'd be very happy to wake up to a camera in my face either!


Happy Friday!  Get plenty of rest this weekend!

Labels: , , , ,