html> Lostvestige: Our Bike Adventures

Our Bike Adventures

It has been almost three years since we got our bikes. I used to ride my bike all the time when I was little, but eventually I got tired of it and didn't enjoy it anymore. I thought I would never care about riding bikes again. Then Steven found his bike at a pawn shop, and I knew I needed one too after seeing how much fun it looked. A few days later we found my bike on craigslist and drove to a questionable part of town to get it. It was owned by a guy who got it in exchange for a tattoo. He looked very intimidating but was actually a pretty nice guy and sold me the bike for 35 bucks. 

I started taking pictures of our bikes at some of our favorite locations we've discovered. All of these were taken on my old camera so excuse some of the funny colors.











I never knew how much fun riding bikes could be! There are so neat things in our city that we have discovered while biking and I can't wait to see what else we will find!


Labels: , , , ,