html> Lostvestige: What I wore

What I wore





 Outfit Details
Skirt: Forever 21
Shirt: JC Penny
Shoes: Target
Belt: Forever 21

I just got this skirt recently, I'm a big fan of polka dots!  When I wear skirt like this I usually pull my shirt down over my skirt, but tucking the shirt in and adding a belt is a nice way to turn a rather casual look into something a little fancier.

This was a few weeks ago when I tried to dye my hair red again. There's something weird about the lightener I put in my hair that stops other colors from sticking. This time it turned out peach which I really liked! You can tell in the first picture but not so much in the others.  Sadly it faded back to blonde within a week. The time before this it turned grey! I might try dark red next. Watch it turn out green or something. Haha.


Labels: , , , ,