Monday, June 30, 2014

What I wore

Every morning I like to walk through my vegetable garden and see if there are any new veggies to be picked.







 On my latest shopping trip I was hoping to find navy blue high waisted shorts. I didn't have any luck, but I did find these regular waisted shorts and I love them! It seems like most of the shorts I own are so short and tight that they almost look like underwear.



I was excited to find two cucumbers! There were also two squash that were almost ready to be picked. So exciting!


 Outfit Details
Shorts: Target
Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Target
Headband: Forever 21



I've also been into headbands recently. I want to start wearing them a lot more, I always seem to buy them, wear them once or twice and then forget about them.

What are your favorite fashion accessories?

13 comments:

  1. Those shorts are cute. And what a great garden you have!! Wow! Lucky you, and good job with this!

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love headbands, too and the one
    you're wearing on these pictures is really cute.
    And your garden is so lovely, I can understand why you enjoy walking
    through it every morning. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that 5th picture but they're all great. it's so exciting to get the fruits of your labor, i can understand why you're excited! Your garden is soooo lovely!
    -Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the shorts look really cute! I recently bought a pair of high waisted shorts in a similar colour and I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully I'll find some soon.

      Delete
  5. Looking good,gorgeous girl! Cute outfit and I'd Love to see you in some highwaisted shorts. Emily got some great shorts at Old Navy a month or so ago and they were cheep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll have to see if they still have any!

      Delete
  6. I love loose-fitting shorts--I feel like they have a casual-but-classy vibe. White and navy blue is such a good color combination--also classy! And this set of photos is really lovely--I like getting a look at your garden (as usual) and the dynamic poses make the whole thing extra fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Casual but classy, that's the perfect way to describe them!

      Delete