html> Lostvestige: What I wore

What I wore

Every morning I like to walk through my vegetable garden and see if there are any new veggies to be picked.







 On my latest shopping trip I was hoping to find navy blue high waisted shorts. I didn't have any luck, but I did find these regular waisted shorts and I love them! It seems like most of the shorts I own are so short and tight that they almost look like underwear.



I was excited to find two cucumbers! There were also two squash that were almost ready to be picked. So exciting!


 Outfit Details
Shorts: Target
Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Target
Headband: Forever 21



I've also been into headbands recently. I want to start wearing them a lot more, I always seem to buy them, wear them once or twice and then forget about them.

What are your favorite fashion accessories?

Labels: , , , , ,