html> Lostvestige: Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

I've been looking for a good chocolate chip cookie recipe and I recently found this one. The picture made my mouth water so I thought I would give it a try!


Ingredients:

1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup  unsalted butter
1/2 cup  firmly packed light brown sugar
6 Tbs. granulated sugar
1  egg
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups  semisweet chocolate chips


Cream the butter and sugar together until smooth, then add the egg and the vanilla.

In a separate bowl mix together all the dry ingredients, the flour, baking soda and salt.

Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture until incorporated, then add the chocolate chips.

Of course I had a supervisor!


Once everything is mixed, spoon out onto baking sheet, giving them plenty of room to spread.


Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes, until the edges turn golden brown.

And enjoy!  

Mine ended up spreading out more than I hoped, so maybe next time I'll make them a little thicker to start with. They were really good though!

Labels: , , , , ,