A little while back Abigail over at Sweeter Gets the Journey, awarded me with the versatile blogger award! She has a wonderful blog about adventures with her cute little pup, nightly sunset photos and just every day happenings in her hometown, go check it out!
For the Versatile blogger award you reveal seven facts about yourself and then nominate some other bloggers for the award, so here it goes:
1) I find myself inspired by odd things: Clotheslines, power lines, crumbling factory buildings in the city.. Those are things I could photograph for hours!
2) I haven't seen my natural hair color in about six years. And I don't plan on seeing it anytime soon.
3) I love cleaning. Or maybe I just despise messes and clutter so much that the thought of keeping it away makes me enjoy cleaning. I feel itchy and anxious if the house is a mess.
4) I love astronomy, learning about the universe always blows my mind. I love looking up at the stars at night.
5) I have been studying french on and off since I was little. One day I hope to be fluent in it and then I want to visit France.
6) One time when I was little I swallowed a french fry weird and it scrapped the inside of my throat. I thought it had poked a hole in my throat so I had meltdown in the middle of McDonalds and refused to eat french fries for years after that.
7) Now that I'm grown and am eating French fries again, they might be one of my favorite foods aside from pizza. I could eat them every day.
Here are my nominations!
Danielle at Condensed Star Stuff
My mom at How Cute is That?
Lucy at Carnabetian Army
Sonya at Fashion Fragile
Faye at Oh Darling
Jess at Writing in Red Lipstick
Thanks again Abigail for nominating me! :)