Monday, July 21, 2014

What I Wore With Red Hair

My first outfit post with my new hair! 





 Outfit Details
Skirt: Forever 21
Shirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21

I usually never wore this skirt high up on my waist with my shirt tucked in because I thought that made it just a liiitle too short. But then I had the idea to put the belt above the skirt instead of over it like I had been doing, which allows me to wear the skirt a little bit lower where I am more comfortable!

21 comments:

  1. Looking good, you clever girl!
    And the red hair is Va Va Va Voom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha yeah, really showing off my patriotic side here!

      Delete
  3. This skirt is so cute on you! Love color of your hair, so chic ;))
    Perfect summer look :***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sure, I will check yours out!

      Delete
  5. Great outfit! I love your cute necklace!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! Cute bloggy.... I just discovered you over on The Braided Bandit's blog. Newest Follower. Love the outfit!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will take a look at your blog!

      Delete
  7. Nice skirt. Has a cute flair to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely skirt and I adore that little elephant necklace! ❤

    foxandfabric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that hair color is gorgeous, you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You totally rock the red hair! Whenever I get tired of dying my hair different colors, I always default to red. It's hard to go wrong with it. :)

    ReplyDelete