Tuesday, July 8, 2014

What I wore





 Outfit Details
Skirt: Delias
Shirt:Thrifted
Shoes: Target
Necklace: 
Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21

This has been one of my favorite outfits for a while, whenever I have trouble deciding on an outfit, I can usually put this on and be content. I have owned this skirt for so long I can't even remember buying it! I love floral patterns and most floral patterned skirts I see are the flow-y kind, so a floral pattern on a pencil skirt is a little different. Plus the grey tones make it easier to pair with variety of tops, although I usually go for a white one!

Do you have any pieces of clothing you can wear over and over again and not get tired of it?

6 comments:

  1. Very cute skirt and I love the belt, you look fabulous. It's great when you find that one item of clothing that never fails and can be worn in so many different ways. My absolute staple is a vintage grey a-line skirt. Plain and without any patterns or buttons, it's probably gotten the most wear out of anything in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so nice when you actually own a piece for years and years and years. I have full midi skirts that i owned for years, mainly because they;re in neutrals and go with everything :) you look adorable!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, tiny elephant <3 I love the way this outfit emphasizes your figure! It's a great silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the necklace. The tiny elephant is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful :)

    http://howcloud.blogspot.com/
    http://cyberwindowz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a cute figure everything looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete