html> Lostvestige: What I Wore- Posing With Sunflowers

What I Wore- Posing With Sunflowers







Outfit Details
Dress: Target
Shoes: Thrifted
Belt: Forever 21

These shoes were my first pair I ever found at a thrift store, and since then I've only gotten one other pair. I never seem to remember to check out the shoes when I'm thrift shopping; maybe it's because I've always been slightly apprehensive about buying thrift store shoes since they're not so easily washable like clothes are. Anyone have any good tips on how to disinfect them when you bring them home? 

Whenever I wear this particular outfit I'm always reminded of the one time I wore it on an unusually warm day in December, close to Christmas, two years ago. I remember being excited for spring, even though winter had just begun. I think that was one of the first moments I started preferring summer over winter.

Labels: , , , ,