Monday, September 15, 2014

Makeup of the Week

I've been hording a bunch of makeup pictures away from sight for a while. I haven't been too excited about them; either my face looks weird, or you can't really see the color of the eye shadow that well. But I decided to go through them and post the ones I thought were the least bad!


For this look I did a combination of pink and brown. I have a little compact that has half pink and half brown eyeshadow in it and I've always thought those colors looked cute together.



Eyeshadow:  Too Faced                      
Eyeliner: Tattoo Liner- Kat Von D
Mascara: Lash Blast Fusion- Covergirl

What are some of your favorite eyeshadow combinations?

11 comments:

  1. Cute! This looks like something my older sister wears often. I usually go for browns, but i dont wear eyeshadow all that much. Thanks for the inspiration, though. The peach gloss you're wearing is a good color for you, too.
    -Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Brown is definitely my color of choice, you can't go wrong!

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous and I love the pink and brown combination. It's something that I never would have thought of and it looks so pretty! And I agree with Abigail, the glass you are weary suits you so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I wouldn't have thought of it either if they didn't come together in the compact.

      Delete
  3. Love this look on you, pinks and browns are so flattering and that first photos is SO Pretty! Give me a copy ~ Love ♥ mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! The eye liner looks amazing :)


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great on you! Love the color.
    Check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other? Hope to hear from you!
    Natalie

    www.maralmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the makeup! It's subtle but packs a punch!
    Your skin is also really nice! Not sure if that's a weird compliment, but it looks so smooth. XD

    ReplyDelete