html> Lostvestige: Cat Photos Friday 38- Cardboard Gingerbread House

Cat Photos Friday 38- Cardboard Gingerbread House

Cloud has an obsession with cardboard scratchers, every single time I feed them she runs over to one and scratches until I set the bowl of food down. She does that every time. I wonder if she thinks scratching the things makes the food come.

 So when I saw this gingerbread house version last year I knew it would be the perfect Christmas present!



They all loved it, and Cloud was nice enough to let the boys have turns sitting inside.



Within a few minutes they had destroyed the darn thing, so  I ended up using a glue gun to hold it all together. 



Cloud loves the little gingerbread house, and surprisingly it is still standing a year later!  She scratches it every day at meal time and even sleeps inside it sometimes. I wonder if Target will have these again this year...

Labels: , , , , ,