html> Lostvestige: This March

This March


 A few exciting things happened this month..

We got a new shed! We weren't really planning on buying one anytime soon, but they had a display model for sale at lowes, twice as big as the one we were looking at and already built for about the same price, we couldn't pass it up!

We built a privacy fence between our yard and the neighbors, which I am very excited about. I don't like people being able to see me when I'm outside in the yard..


The bulbs I planted last fall have been blooming, this was one of my favorites.

I couldn't help myself from trying the Starbucks birthday cake frappucino. 

I have been on a mission to make better tasting coffee and bought a french press. I can definitely taste the difference and am obsessed with it already. My next step is the start buying whole beans and grind them myself!


We took a trip to Clemson South Carolina for an organ concert.. I'll be doing a photo an hour post on it soon!

Annnd I added two new members to my camera family!

March was definitely a better month than January and February! Spring has officially started and flowers have been popping up all around. I have been loving the longer days and warmer weather.

I can't wait to see what exciting things April brings (Lets hops it brings a new job!). I am looking forward to spending lots of time outside and putting all my cameras to use! 



Labels: , , ,