html> Lostvestige: This August...

This August...

Celebrated our five year anniversary with all the sushi you can imagine.

Got some film in the mail that I can't wait to use! I really want to start using film a lot more, but I am afraid of wasting film so I am always hesitant to use it.

Went to the beach and wanted to stay there forever.

Finally got to try Turkish Coffee while at the beach and loved it. So far I have yet to find a place near me that sells it.

Had the first pumpkin beer of the season and I can't wait to sample all the different varieties I can get my hands on.

Got a total of three gourds from my garden and probably won't get anymore. (Melon worms are an eviiiilll thing!)

Turned my Japanese Maple into three bonsais! More on this later..

I think I made the most of summer's last month. For once I am little sad to say goodbye to the warm weather, but I am definitely looking forward to autumn. I am excited to break out my fall outfits, wear gloves and scarves, and I can't wait to plan plenty of fall activities to make the most out of this glorious season!

Did everybody have a good August?

Labels: , ,