html> Lostvestige: Weekly Journal #18

Weekly Journal #18

Last week started off with my microbes getting contaminated again and again at work. Which means I had to repeat the same dang experiment three times. But I finally stopped the contamination and we ended up getting great results, so that was exciting.

My mom made french onion soup this week. We have it about once a year in the fall and I love it.

I ate lunch outside every day this week at work under the birch trees. They're just starting to change color.

On Saturday we carved pumpkins and I got a chance to try this root beer beer. It was so good!

It's Halloween this week and we don't have any plans so far.. But! I am about to explode from excitement for next Sunday because for me, that marks the start of... CHRISTMAS!!!

(Yes, I'm one of those people...)

Labels: