html> Lostvestige: A look back on 2015

A look back on 2015

2015 was a year that started off not too great, but ended really well, At the beginning of the year I had just left a job I had grown to hate, one that I once loved and thought I would be there forever. I ended up with a different job that I hated even more, which I promptly left to go back to my original job, only to leave again a few months later. I think it's safe to say that crazy place in finally in the past, although I feel like I will always be part of it, somehow.

Once I got my job situation in order, it was a it easier to relax and just have fun! Anyway, here are so notable things that happened in 2015.


I got to see the first bulbs I planted the previous fall. They looked so pretty and I can't wait to see them again in a few months,


changed my hair! I chopped it all off last January and went through a crazy lightening process which resulted in orange hair for a few months. 

We fixed up our backyard by getting a new shed, a pergola and also put in a fence.

With the help of my land camera, I got a little 1960s obsessed, and have been on the hunt for some nice 1960s style clothes ever since.

I started making jewelry with tiny sea shells I found at the beach.

I got a new job a few months ago and am really liking it so far. Steven also got a new job and works across the street from me. We spent so long with either one, or both of us, working in another city so we really love working so close to home and not spending so much money on gas!

I went on an exciting ghost tour of the city, and learned plenty of spooky tales.

And I made delicious chocolate orange brownies!


Overall it was a pretty good year, and I can't wait to see what new exciting things happen in 2016!  We are thinking about a trip to Washington DC, and of course the usual fun trips to our favorite beach and mountains. I am hoping to have a glorious vegetable garden this year, do a lot of work with my etsy shop and maybe sell some things at a local flea market. And most importantly, just have fun no matter what!

I hope everyone else had a great year and is looking forward to 2016 as well!

Labels: , , ,