html> Lostvestige: This November

This November

November was probably one of the best months I've had in a while. I have settled in nicely at my new job, I have gotten more inspired with my blog, and most of all Christmastime is here!!!

We got the Christmas tree put up early this month, and I made the wonderful decision to buy the cats Christmas sweaters. Cloud did not approve.

It was the second month at my new job and I am still liking it a lot. No drama, no coworkers who are literally insane, and my paychecks are never late. Pretty much the opposite of my old job.

This little gal has been coming to visit just about every day. Jeeves loves her, Cloud hates her, and Chester can't even see her. Probably thinks he's just looking at Jeeves anyway

We had a great Thanksgiving and I stuffed myself silly.


I can't wait to see what Christmasy things December brings!

I hope everybody had a really great November too!

Labels: , , ,