html> Lostvestige: Two Years of Blogging

Two Years of Blogging

It's hard to believe I have kept this blog going for two whole years! It's hard to believe I actually choose to write, about anything, and find it fun.

I always hated writing. I couldn't stand it. The first time I had to write a paper in college, I cried. I just couldn't figure out how to come up with enough to say about a topic to fill 2-3 whole pages. I slowly got better at writing, but I was too self conscious to let anyone read anything I wrote. It was bad enough knowing that the teacher had to read it, I didn't want anybody else looking at my words! Eventually I got over my fear of writting and by the time I graduated I could write a ten page lab report in a few short hours and not care who read it.

That day I cried over writing a paper, I would have never believed that a few years later I would be writing a little bit every day, and then posting it for the whole world to see.. Times sure have changed.

I have really enjoyed blogging these past two years. I finally found a form of journaling I actually keep up with, and I feel like the photos I take finally have a purpose now, instead of just taking up space on my hard drive and getting forgotten. It's so much fun to go back and look through all my old posts!

I also love all the lovely people I have met through blogging, and learning about what life is like all over the world. It has made me want to travel so badly and see all the beautiful places from around the world that I have read about over the last two years.

I thought it would be fun to go back and choose some favorite posts. Here they are!

Pittsburgh Incline


Antique Store Finds

Cemetery on a Hill


The Former Tobacco Town


Tiny Cactuses


The Gallery Hop


Reynolda Conservatory


Here's to many more years of blogging!

Labels: , , ,