html> Lostvestige: Weekly Journal #25

Weekly Journal #25

Last week began with some crazy warm weather that is still hanging around. My bulbs started coming up!!  It's hard to feel Christmasy when it's 70 degrees outside. I am hoping the cold weather makes it's return soon.

One day last week included a yummy spicy vegetable udon noodle lunch. It was so good and I have been thinking about it ever since.

The warm weather meant lots of fog. So I took the opportunity to take some creepy photos.
 
The girl has continued to drive Jeeves to the point of insanity, so we walked her down to my mom's house in hopes that she will choose that as her new home, since we obviously can't keep her.
 
It was a very busy week and I'm still not recovered! Hopefully I will find some time to rest this week. I can't believe it's almost Christmas!

Labels: