html> Lostvestige: A Fog Covered Cemetery

A Fog Covered Cemetery







One morning, I looked out the window to see a particularly thick layer of fog covering the 
ground. My first thought was "To the cemetery!" 


I've always found cemeteries to be peaceful; a quiet place to wander around, seldom running into anybody else. A good place to think about anything, and everything. All of life's silly little problems seem to slip to the back of the mind.


The fog hung like a thick blanket. It felt like I was in my own tiny world.















Philosophers have long recommended that we spend more time in cemeteries. To help us appreciate, and understand the fragileness of life. It  was a man named Heidegger who said "To get in touch with life, we must first, get in touch with death."

Labels: , , , , ,