html> Lostvestige: Snow Fell on the City

Snow Fell on the City

Last February we had a pretty good snowfall. It started in the evening and we woke to a beautiful white fluffy wonderland. Sadly we both had to work that day since at the time we were working in a 24/7 medical testing lab that never closed. But before we went in, we drove downtown and I walked around taking some photos. All the years I've lived here I have never ventured downtown when it snowed. 

It was still lightly snowing as we walked around early that morning. I loved every second.

It was the perfect snowfall. With giant flakes that stick to every tree branch.















After our downtown walk, we ate some yummy biscuits before going into work. It was a disaster at work because so many people from third shift couldn't make it in and thousands of samples were piled up.. But they ended up buying a whole bunch of pizzas for everybody so it was worth all the hard work!  And then Steven and I took some home and ate the most delicious white pizza every day for three days straight. We felt like kings.

I had so much fun wandering the city in the snow. I hope we get another snow storm really soon!

Labels: , , , , , ,