html> Lostvestige: Weekly Journal #29

Weekly Journal #29

Last week the cold that had been trying to come on for about two weeks finally hit and made me miss a day of work. But the cats made sure to keep me warm and cozy!

My arm felt like it was going to fall off from the repetitive things I do at work and really bummed me out. But then I had the idea to attempt working with my left arm instead and it wasn't too hard surprisingly enough! Hopefully now if I switch between arms regularly I won't be as sore.



One night we baked up a whole bunch of veggies in olive oil, salt pepper and paprika, then added a little bit of Parmesan cheese. It was so delicious that we made it again the next night!

I think my cold is finally almost gone so I am looking forward to finally having a normal week.

I hope everybody else has a great week ahead!

Labels: