html> Lostvestige: Weekly Journal #30

Weekly Journal #30

These winter days seem to run together. I really wished it snowed more here, because I find winter to be quite boring otherwise. Since it's so dark all the time I barely take any pictures this time of year.  In fact, I only took these three photos this week, which I think is an all time low for me!

Unfortunately we did not become millionaires this week. We had never bought a power ball ticket before and almost didn't do it because we weren't sure how and were being awkward as usual. Turns out you just go up to the counter and ask for one! 


I listened to these guys all week at work nonstop, after having not listened to them in years!

(Because school made me forget everything I once loved and I'm having to rediscover it all over again :P)



On Friday I had a fun day going out for pancakes and antique shopping with my mom and sister. This particular antique store has about 20 cats hanging out in the back, ready to be adopted. It's amazing.

Did you guys do anything fun this week?



Labels: