html> Lostvestige: Weekly Journal #32

Weekly Journal #32



I built the cutest snowman ever with all the snow we got last weekend, and he hung out in front of our house for a couple days.

It was Steven's birthday on Wednesday so we went to dinner at the Old Salem Tavern. I got brie cheese in a puff pastry with crackers and smoked pepper jelly. It was really good, but too dark to get a decent picture.

I got an early birthday present in the mail from my Aunt. It's my Grandpa's stamp album!  It was a complete surprise because I never even knew he collected stamps.

I also got a surprise birthday bike from Steven! I am very excited to get out and ride, this one has a lot more speeds than my other one so I will not be limited by hills anymore!


I don't think my poor snowman is enjoying the warm weather as much as I am....



Labels: