html> Lostvestige: Weekly Journal #33

Weekly Journal #33

I'm not really sure what I did the beginning of this week, no photos were taken. It was cold and dark. But this weekend was the start of my birthday celebration !

On Friday I went with my mom and sister to check out a new bakery in town. We got cappuccinos and shared this chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake bar.

On Saturday I had some friends over for a birthday party. I couldn't decide what kind of cake I wanted, and then at the grocery store made a last minute decision to make a fruity pebble cake. It was a great decision. 

For my party we had a build your own mini pizza buffet, which was a whole lot of fun.

It was a fun birthday weekend and it's not even my birth DAY yet, so there's plenty of more fun things to be done!

I hope everyone has a good week!




Labels: