html> Lostvestige: This February

This February

February is my birthday month and I turned 25. Halfway to 50!

We have still been obsessed with making these tiny home made pizzas, they're so yummy, and it's fun to come up with new recipes.

It snowed a couple times which I was so excited about. But not my mind is on spring and I am ready to leave winter behind.

We have been going to Lowe's the last few weekends and stocking up on plenty of plants and seeds to plant as soon as spring arrives.

I got a birthday bike and can't wait to ride it more!

I always go stir crazy during the month of February because I start to get very bored of winter and the short days. But March is one of my favorite months; I love watching all the flowers suddenly start popping up everywhere and how everything starts to turn green. 

The most exciting thing to happen this month was having an interview and getting a job offer at the company I have been dreaming of working at for years. It still doesn't feel real yet and part of me is expecting to wake up one day and realize it was all a dream. I don't start until next week and I'll talk more about it once I'm certain it isn't a dream.

How was every body else's February? 


Labels: , , ,