html> Lostvestige: Weekly Journal #41

Weekly Journal #41

Apparently the only day I took any photos was Friday, so I'm not entirely sure what last week even consisted of at this point. I think it was a little bit cold outside, and it may have rained a few days.. Work was pretty average.. I suppose it was a pretty average week.

On Friday we decided to check out a new pizza place downtown where they smoke the crust in a 1000 degree oven. The pizza tasted great and it was pretty fun to watch them smoking all the pizzas while we ate.

After dinner we explored a little bit downtown. There's always a new bit of street art to be seen.

I hope I can remember to use my camera a bit more this week, but I'm sure I'll be busy dreaming about our train trip to Washington DC on Sunday. This trip really snuck up on me; it seems only yesterday it was January and I felt like it was forever away.


Labels: