html> Lostvestige: Current Inspirations- Aquascapes

Current Inspirations- Aquascapes

I've loved fish tanks ever since I was little, and I had one for many years. Lately I have been in the mood to start one up again, but one that is a bit less silly than what I had before. (Without pink rocks, or a bubbling treasure chest!)

That's when I discovered aquascapes. Aquariums that are put together in such a way that they resemble miniature, underwater landscapes.   I need one!
 Here are some inspiration photos from my pinterest board.

Source

Source

I love the trees, created out of driftwood and moss!

Source

A perfect winding sandy path.

Source

Source

Source

There is even a way to create a waterfall using air bubbles!

Source

I love this, but I know my cats would just use it to go swimming..

Source

I am planning to getstarted on making an aquarium in the next few weeks. In the meantime, I am off to search for some cool rocks and some driftwood! Stay tuned!

Labels: , , ,