html> Lostvestige: Weekly Journal #64

Weekly Journal #64

For our three year wedding anniversary we decided to check out a Thai restaurant downtown that we had never been too, and I ordered a delicious curry. I love curry dishes so much and I want to attempt to make my own, so I can eat it all the time.

It finally rained for the time in a month!  For a second I was almost tricked into thinking fall had finally started, but then the sun came back out and the temperature was back in the 90s. (Summer is refusing to go away this year!)

I am finally paying attention to my film cameras again. I got bummed out a while ago when my Canon AE-1 decided to break. But the other day I realized how many other 35 mm cameras I have and decided it was time for them t0 start getting some use.
(And maybe I'll actually start getting my film developed too!)

Labels: