html> Lostvestige: The Night Fair

The Night Fair



The magic of the fair really emerges at night.
 As the sun goes down, and the lights comes on, it's like whole different magical world.



The rainbow lights illuminate the black sky. 
There is so much to look at, I can't look away. And when I get home and go to bed, I can still see the flashing lights when I close my eyes.



The rides spin in a blur of lights, as more and more people pour into the line, hoping to catch just last more ride. I am happy to avoid that nonsense, and just stand to the side in the shadows, snapping away.


I just wander through the huge crowds, in my own little world. 
Seeking out empty spaces, and quickly snap a picture before it once again becomes engulfed by the sea of people.


(Wait...Fried bubble gum????!!! Gross!!)





I love the energetic atmosphere of the fair at night. 

Despite being quite antisocial, enormous crowds have never bothered me. I don't mind weaving around the lines, and dodging people; it's all part of the fun!
 (As long as I don't have to talk to anybody!!)
I like to stand back and watch the hurried, frantic crowds, staying isolated from the madness.

However,  I can't imagine how incredible it would be  to wander around an empty fair..

That's one of my life dreams.

Labels: , , , , ,