html> Lostvestige: Cherry Snow

Cherry Snow


It was late March, and it snowed again. For the fourth time. It rarely snows even once in March.

I was ready for warm weather, but I can never help being excited when I see the fluffy white snow cover all the flowers.



When snow was predicted in the forecast, my camera came to work with me in anticipation. 

The snow finally started after many hours spent glancing up out the window every few minutes.

Many times throughout the day, my camera and I ran outside to take pictures of the cherry tree lined streets, as some of the biggest snowflakes I'd ever seen fell from the sky.















Later that day all the snow melted away when it turned to rain, like it had never even been there.  Winter came back, just for a moment, and then it was finally gone.




Labels: , , , , , ,