html> Lostvestige: August Recap

August Recap

I can't believe how fast August flew by! August always used to feel like the longest and most boring month for me but this year it was pretty good.

August first was our four year anniversary, which is also our four year anniversary of trying sushi! So every year we go a Japanese restaurant and get sushi :)

We have been eating lots of veggie dishes with the vegetables from our garden.


My favorite part of August was going to the beach! Those are some photos I took with my land camera.

The cats did NOT want us to leave!

I found so many sand dollars at sand dollar island! 

 Sorting out my mini shells. I think I'm going to make some resin things with them :)

I found a french Harry Potter book at my favorite used bookstore! Hopefully one day I can read it, haha.

 I started a new kitting project and Jeeves thought I choose the best possible colors for it. It's going to be a big blanket! Hopefully I will finish it before winter is over..



Cosmo is all grown up and has a baby now!!! They like to hop around my backyard together.


And of course it's not summer without a couple of good root beer floats!

It's kind of weird because this is the first time that I have not been so sick of summer by this point! I am still enjoying the warm weather, wearing shorts, and the long daylight hours. But I'm sure once the weather starts getting cooler and the leaves start turning then I'll get into fall mode. Maybe I should light some pumpkin spice candles! 


Labels: , ,