html> Lostvestige: September Recap

September Recap

I think this September has been the quickest month I have ever lived through. It just flew by! I only ended up working 12 hours at my job this month so that left plenty of time for activities, it was a pretty fun month.

It's pumpkin season!  We bought our pumpkin a few days ago along with this pretty plant.

And of course I have been burning plenty of pumpkin candles.

And sampling lots of different pumpkin beers.

I was able to make a whole bunch of resin pieces, including these magnets which you can find in my shop.

We bought a vegetable spiralizer and have been making veggie noodles like crazy. I definitely recommend it!

We had my mom and my sister over for a home cooked meal.

We served zucchini noodle alfredo with shrimp, it was so good!

I went on a job interview and just might have a new job pretty soon, which would be major!

My luffa fruits finally starting flowering instead of turning yellow and falling off like they've been doing all summer.

I'm in to making smoothies now...

I've made a liiittle bit of progress on my blanket and ended up starting two new projects because I have a short attention span.

 And I enjoyed some pumpkin bread and a pumpkin spice latte at my favorite local coffee shop.

September was a really good month, I'm just sad it went by so fast. 

One other thing I forgot to mention is that I got an xray for the first time and I am really excited about it because I'm weird like that. When I was little I wanted to get an xray so bad because I thought it seemed like the coolest thing ever. And it was!I loved seeing my bones. Haha.. I got it because my shoulder has been bugging me for months and it wont go away so I finally went to the doctor and got an xray taken, it looked normal so hopefully the medicine they gave me will help. 


Hope everyone else had a great September too!  I am excited for October, that is when fall really starts around here, plus the fair comes to town and of course, Halloween!! Stay tuned!



Labels: , , ,