html> Lostvestige: Christmas Tag

Christmas Tag


Jess over at Writing in Red Lipstick did a Christmas tag and since I'm a major Christmas fan, I just had to do it too! 

1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie?
I have quite a few, my top favorites being Christmas Vacation, Elf, A Christmas Story, the Santa Claus and Home Alone. I also like A Christmas Carol with Patrick Stewart, I love it when Christmas is a little bit creepy..

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
When I was little we always had a tradition of opening one present on Christmas eve. It was so much fun to decide what present you wanted to open up the most. Now we open presents on Christmas eve at Stevens parents house, and then open more on Christmas morning at my mom's house, then we all go back to Steven's parents house for the HUGE CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION.

3. Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?
I have so many, but one that stands out right now is when I was six, I asked Santa for  fish tank for Christmas. I was so excited when I saw it under the tree on Christmas morning!

4. Favorite festive food?
My mom makes a delicious cheeseball that's definitely one of my top faves!

5. Favorite Christmas gift?
I got a little toy cat when I was three that I named Christmastree Butterscotch and I carried it everywhere. I got my camera for Christmas a few years ago and that's another top favorite! Haha.

6. Favorite Christmas scent?
Nothing beats the fresh piney scent of a Christmas tree!

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
We go to Steven's parents house to open presents, and then we usually go to my mom's house and drink eggnog, watch Christmas movies and then drive around to look at Christmas lights.

8. What tops your tree?
I actually can't find it!  :(  It was a vintage red and white star. I am using a silver glittery star for now until I find my old one.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
It's not extravagant but I really wanted a Polaroid camera and never got one. :'( Although I wonder if that was the Christmas I decided to email  my list to santa and didn't save a copy of my list on the computer or show my parents (Why would I? As long as it got sent to santa!) 

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Probably all the fun Christmas traditions and activities we all do together every year!

I tag everyone else!  I'd love to hear what your answers are!

Labels: , ,