html> Lostvestige: Christmas Sights

Christmas Sights

Now that Thanksgiving is here, the rest of the world finally seems to join me in my Christmas excitement, which for me, started the day after Halloween! I thought I would share some of my favorite photos of Christmas at my mom's house over the last few years.

I am a complete Christmas fool, I love this time of year. Everything about it.  When it finally comes around I can hardly contain my excitement, and I always find myself in disbelief that Christmastime has really come around again. I try to sit back and enjoy every second of it


I love how colorful rainbow Christmas lights illuminate houses against the black winter sky.

The tree is such a glorious sight. It's hard to look at anything else in the room when it stands aglow with 1000s of tiny lights and sparkling ornaments.

Strands of lights draped across windows give such a warm and cozy feeling, during the frigid nights.


My favorite decorations are the vintage ones. I feel like Christmas was meant to be 50s and 60s themed. 




I love cozying up on the couch with a warm mug of hot cocoa or eggnog, and watching Christmas movies.

It's definitely a magical time of year!

What are your favorite parts about this Holiday season?

Labels: , , , ,