html> Lostvestige: This July

This July

July didn't seem to fly by quite as fast as the two months before, but I still find it hard to believe that it is already August, and summer will be over before I know it. 


July was a good month filled with many new things.


At the very beginning of the month we got a new car!  We had both been driving beat up old cars from the 90s our whole life so it has been quite a change driving this electric bad boy around.

Work has been going well, and this month my group and I got moved to a new area that is filled with windows. I am so excited to have a view and be able to bring in some plants. Also they gave us a title change from manufacturing technician, to manufacturing engineer.
 I never thought I would be called an engineer....
Once again I am so glad to finally have a job I am happy with.

At the beginning of the month we spent plenty of time outside, taking walks and riding bikes, but soon after, a huge heat wave hit and has hung over us ever since, suffocating all who dare to venture outside.

Also, we bought a Beluga Whale. 

Each year that passes, I like summer more and more, so I want to make sure I really enjoy this last month and don't take it for granted. August is our beach trip month and as usual I am beyond excited to go!

How was your July?



Labels: , , , ,