html> Lostvestige: A Day at the Fair

A Day at the Fair


The fair is what first got me interested in photography, so many years ago.


All the magical bright colors, the flashing lights, the exciting atmosphere.. I just wanted to capture it all.  


It's still my favorite place to take photos of. 
Even though they have the same rides every year, and I probably end up taking the same photos over and over again, it still never feels old when I look through them afterward.


This year was extra fun because we bought ride passes, which is something we hadn't done in many years. My sister and my husband aren't fazed by rides and rode all the scary ones, meanwhile my best friend and I freak out and scream our heads off on even the gentlest rides. But it was all fun!




The Zipper is the scariest ride in the park, and my husband and sister rode it! I couldn't believe it. But it is one of my favorite ones to photograph.






I love it when the fair comes to town!

Labels: , , , , ,