html> Lostvestige: Weekly Journal: Hurricane, Tired Brain and a Tiny Camera

Weekly Journal: Hurricane, Tired Brain and a Tiny Camera

I've been meaning to start these posts back up again. Maybe they will help me keep up with the blog like I used to, back when I always had posts scheduled and was always up to date with my reading list. Back when words flowed more freely out of my brain.

It's harder to do that nowadays because I am always so tired when I get home from work. It's not a physically exhausting job, but it is very collaborative and involves working very closely with my coworkers all day. It's great, but as somebody who is a bit on the anti-social side, I have a bad case of tired brain when I finally get home! It's way different than back when I started this blog, when I was cooped up in a lab all by myself all day with hardly anything to do.

My hope is to make better use of my time so I can keep up with all the random little things I want to do such as edit pictures, write blog posts, figure out how to develop film, work on my temperature blanket, learn french, teach the cats not to shred the new couch.. ect. 

Anyway, here are a few things that happened this week!


The Hurricane came by early last week, and despite all the fuss that was made around here, it was completely underwhelming. Some mild drizzle was all that we got. But that's definitely better than being completely flooded or out of power!



This tiny camera is the newest member of my collection. It actually works and came up a tiny roll of film! Getting it developed should be interesting..



These posts are also good for reminding me to take more random pictures throughout the week.



Labels: ,