Thursday, August 28, 2014

Housewife Photoshoot


 When I made chocolate chip cookies the other week, I wanted a cute picture of me holding the cookie plate, and then that escalated into a photoshoot.







Since I have been working part time, I have filled my free days with activities such as baking, cooking and cleaning, and I must say, I quite enjoy it!  The only downside to it is never having any money. :p  But I am trying to enjoy my free while I still can, because I know I'll miss it when it's gone!

13 comments:

  1. Looks like you were having some fun, your kitties make great little models too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dress is super super cute1

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY NEW KIMONO
    Let me know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the ones with the kitties so much!

    Have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encantan tus fotografias..estas muy guapa y son muy originales...un saludo desde Murcia...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW! You look stunning ;) Gorgeous outfit, like the dot dress and your red hair! Charming photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos of you, the kitties & the cookies!
    You really should be a pet photographer. You must have endless patience to get such great shots with all your active kitties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That would be a fun job to have!

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous pictures, love that dress of yours! Polkadots are a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can't go wrong with polka dots!

      Delete