Sunday, December 14, 2014

What I Wore- Plaid Skirts and Black Cats

On Sundays we usually have lunch at Steven's parents house, and I thought it would be a good change of scenery for some outfit pictures.  Panther wanted to join in too.





I wasn't sure if sitting on that old swing was a bad idea or not..



The light always seems so pretty in the winter. But despite the warm sunny glow, it was a pretty cold day.

 Outfit Details
Skirt: Thrifted
SweaterThrifted
Necklace: Made by me!
Shoes: Target

This is the skirt from my thrifting post here. I got it back in September and have been waiting until Christmas time to wear it since it just seems so Christmasy to me.

8 comments:

  1. I agree I always think red plaid is so Christmasy! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the skirt, cat and your hair are all coordinating! it does look like a warm day, i was surprised to read it was cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, it all goes so well together. And don't you just love when cats try to be in the photo, too?

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos with panther! He is so cute :) Love how you look, so girly and sweet!
    Beautiful skirt, matches color of your hair :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love plaid skirts in winter! I have a box of them that I've thrifted, and they're all getting their fair amount of stage time this season. Super cute!

    <3 dani
    http://blog.shopdisowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually just got a red and black plaid skirt! I'm super excited to style it up- I'm gonna try to channel like a 60's college student with it. It sounds fun :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, especially if you are Mad For Plaid. I always look for plaid stuff at thrift stores but have never found anything. Good idea to take photos at the Albertsons. Panther is a cutie!
    xo ♥ mom

    ReplyDelete